1. What Inspired you to start podcasting?
I think about football to probably an excessive extent, so my inspiration was channeling that into constructive discussion, with a nostalgic slant.
2. Do you have a favourite episode of your podcast?
I don’t have a single episode but any episode of the Noughties Nostalgia Podcast where I ask my Twitter followers and it engages a conversation which I can relay onto the podcast.
3. Who is your dream guest?
Sir Alex Ferguson.
4. Favourite Podcast to listen to? (That isn’t yours)
Football Cliches, purely for the comedy, or Price of Football – to expand my knowledge on something I know little about.
5. Who are your top 5 Players of all time?
The best ever? Messi, Ronaldo, Maradona, Cruyff, Pele.
My favourites? Scholes, Ronaldo, Beckham, Rooney, Zidane.
6. Who are the up and coming stars we should be looking out for at your club?
Hannibal Mejbri will be an absolute star in 5 years’ time.
7. How would you describe your podcast in three words?
Nostalgic, hopefully knowledgeable.
8. Favourite underdog moment?
Has to be Leicester City winning the Premier League in 2016.
9. Apart from Football, are there any other sports you are interested in?
Football is so incessant and abundant that I don’t have any – unless you can count watching 90s/00s wrestling, which you can’t.
10. At what age did you become a fan of your club and was there a moment that solidified your interest?
August 1998, when I realised that my favourite player from the World Cup – David Beckham – played for Manchester United. I learned this from reading a Match! magazine. I can remember the edition showing United drawing their first two games so I can’t even say I was hunting glory because I was 5 and hadn’t a clue who Manchester United were!