1.What inspired you to start podcasting?
JAY: Always loved talking about football and broadcasting so it felt natural to combine the two
MYKEZ: Pundit Jay asked a couple of times and eventually I said I’d try it
PUNDIT JAY: The new era of audio opinion and debate
2. Do you have a favourite episode of your podcast?
JAY: The one where Mykez lost the plot over Harvey Barnes (episode 9)
MYKEZ: No – just any week where City win!
PUNDIT JAY: Episode 8
3. Who is your dream guest?
JAY: Roy Keane
MYKEZ: Pep Guardiola
PUNDIT JAY: Ronaldinho
4. Favourite Podcast to listen to? (That isn’t yours)
JAY: Football Social Daily, obviously!
MYKEZ: I’m not really a pod listener to be honest!
PUNDIT JAY: For the Culture podcast
5. Who are your top 5 Players of all time?
JAY: Roy Keane, Bryan Robson, Cristiano Ronaldo, Jaap Stam, Eric Cantona
MYKEZ: Ronaldinho, R9, Messi, Henry, Yaya Toure
PUNDIT JAY: Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Neymar, Ronaldo
6. Who are the up and coming stars we should be
looking out for at your club?
JAY: Charlie McNeill and Joe Hugill
MYKEZ: Phil Foden, Liam Delap, Cole Palmer, James McAtee, Romeo Lavia
PUNDIT JAY: Mason Greenwood, Hannibal Mejbri, Isak Hansen, Finley McAllister
7. How would you describe your podcast in three words?
JAY: Mancunian, Fiery, Funny
MYKEZ: Manchester football views
PUNDIT JAY: Opinionated, Mancunian, Cheeky
8. Favourite underdog moment?
JAY: Anthony Crolla winning his world title
MYKEZ: Man City being 3-0 and a man down against Spurs and winning 4-3
PUNDIT JAY: Porto winning the Champions League
9. Apart from football, are there any other sports you are interested in?
JAY: Boxing, and that’s about it to be honest!
MYKEZ: Boxing, Athletics, Olympics
PUNDIT JAY: Not really, don’t mind 100m sprint
10. At what age did you become a fan of your club and was there a moment that solidified your interest?
JAY: Was a Red from when I can remember but going to Old Trafford with my dad to see United beat Liverpool in the Rumbelows Cup in 1990 made me realise just how amazing football can be
MYKEZ: I saw my first game aged 7, but at 10 I realised it’s more than just a game. No real watershed moment, it’s just how it is.
PUNDIT JAY: Since a very young kid, about 6 years old